Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the Website and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services. ‘Strictly necessary’ cookies are ‘first party’ cookies and are issued by MI ltd. We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
– Identify you as being logged in to our Website and to authenticate you
– Make sure you connect to the right service on our Website when we make any changes to the way the Website works
– For security purposes
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the Website, so if you prevent these cookies we can’t guarantee how our Website or the security on our Website will perform during your visit.
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use our Website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our Website works, understand what interests our users and measure the effectiveness of our advertising. We use performance cookies to:
– Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how our Website is used
– Obtain data on the number of users of the Website that have viewed a product
– Help us improve the Website by measuring any errors that occur
– Test design changes to the emuso.buzz Website
– Some performance cookies are managed for us by third parties. We do not allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
By using our Website, or expressing your consent as otherwise required by applicable law, you accept the use of ‘Performance’ cookies. If you prevent cookies, we cannot guarantee how our Website will perform for you.
‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit. We use ‘Functionality’ cookies for such purposes as:
– Remember settings you’ve applied such as preferences and colors, etc.
– Remember if you have completed a survey
– Remember if you have engaged with a particular component or product list on the Website so that we don’t show it again
– Show you when you’re logged in to the Website
– To provide access to and show video or other content personalized to you
– ‘Functionality’ cookies may be managed for us by third parties. Third parties are not allowed to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
‘Targeting’ cookies are used to track your visit to our Website and other websites, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows third parties to display targeted ads to you on the websites you visit.
We and our third-party service providers use Targeting cookies to:
– Link to social networks, like Facebook, that may subsequently use information about your visit to our website in order to provide advertising or other offers that may be of interest to you when you visit other websites.
– Provide third parties with information on your visit so that they can present you with advertisements or other offers that may be of interest to you.
If you are in the EU, you may opt-out of certain third-party cookies that we and other websites may use for targeting through http://www.youronlinechoices.eu or www.aboutads.info. Opting out of one or more ad networks only means that those particular members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our websites or other third-party websites. If your browser is configured to reject cookies when you visit one of the above referenced opt-out pages, and you later erase your cookies, use a different computer or change Web browsers, your preference may no longer be active. Since all of these cookies are managed by third parties, you should refer to the third parties’ own website privacy notifications and policies for further information (see below for more information about the particular targeting cookies used on our Website).
Users in the United States may opt out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance («DAA») Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having the information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative («NAI») Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having the information used by NAI members.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our Website or on other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt-out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA’s website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI’s website at www.networkadvertising.org.
Useful information about cookies can be found at:
INTERNET ADVERTISING BUREAU
A guide to behavioural advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at:
DO NOT TRACK
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking by disabling cookies in your browser. However, by doing so we cannot guarantee the correct behaviour of the services we provide to you.
LOGGING TO THE EMUSO.BUZZ WEBSITE
MI Ltd identifies individual user sessions on the emuso.buzz website using cookies which are temporarily stored in your browser. This allows MI Ltd to present your information in the context of a session which is personalised to you, the user.
HOW TO DELETE AND BLOCK OUR COOKIES
VISITOR TRACKING ON THE EMUSO.BUZZ WEBSITE
THIRD PARTY COOKIE USAGE
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may persist longer. No personal information is ever stored or collected.
RELEVANT CONTACT DETAILS
Registered Address: MusicIncite Limited., 12 Claremont Terrace, Thames Ditton, Surrey, KT7 0XP.